COVID SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The following measures apply to the running of our escape rooms and Virtual Reality games stations in Aylesbury and Hemel Hempstead, up to Sunday 18th July 2021.
* All staff have completed a Covid-19 safety awareness course and are fully trained on how to keep customers safe
* Limits on the number of players in line with the latest government restrictions
* Players may arrive up to 5 minutes before the start of their booked activity. Unfortunately any person arriving earlier than 5 minutes will not be allowed into the centre and will have to return at the designated time. Groups of players should not enter until all of their party is on site and waiting to enter the premises
* All players must thoroughly wash their hands on arrival and should respect the requests of the staff so that safety can be paramount and social distancing observed at all times. Players must also observe the social distancing signage throughout each centre
* All activities will be started promptly and finish on time
* Up to one hour will be left between bookings so that staff have time to thoroughly clean and disinfect rooms, equipment and surfaces between use
* Food and drink will still be available in our cafes, however tables will be split so that social distancing can be observed. Pre-prepared party boxes will be available for kids parties, which will include a sandwich, crisps, cookie and a drink. Only the same household will be able to order freshly baked pizza due to hygiene measures
* Where possible, we would prefer on-site bookings and purchases were made on card
* Customers are encouraged to wear masks and bring disposable gloves; gloves will be available if required. All staff will wear gloves and masks when looking after customers and managing activities
* Safety signage, hygiene advice and hand sanitiser will be available throughout the centres
PLEASE NOTE: In line with government advice, we are also obliged to take all names and email addresses for all customers visiting our centres.
Should you have any questions regarding our Covid-19 safety measures, please do not hesitate to contact us 0330 303 0888.
For the latest government advice, please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
We look forward to seeing you soon!